What is it?
HRCatalyst’s Management Training programs are designed to help novice and existing managers access the tools and best practices associated with effectively managing time, energy, resources, and people. Organizations can select from a variety of interactive modules to tailor a program based on their specific needs.
How does it work?
Based on 15 years of consulting experience, HRCatalyst has developed training programs to address several areas in which new and existing managers struggle most. In addition to the following modules, HRCatalyst can customize a program specifically for your organization:
- Change Management
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Conflict Management
- High Performing Teams
- Hiring and Staffing Effectively
- Influencing Without Authority
- Managing without Burnout
- Making Presentations
- Management 101: An Overview
- Project Management
- Running Effective Meetings
- Time Management
Does my organization need Management Training?
Many companies use management training in the following situations:
- Accelerating new managers’ development and capability
- Developing the skill set of existing managers
What are the benefits to my company?
- Develops an essential skill set
- Increases participants’ confidence as a manager
- Builds groundwork for managers to achieve increasingly difficult goals in shorter periods of time
- Supports the organization’s talent development and succession strategy
What are the steps for Management Training?
- HRCatalyst works with the program sponsor to understand overall program goals and identify the most appropriate modules and delivery schedule.
- If the program is customized, content is developed, reviewed with the client, and finalized. If the program consists of pre-developed module(s) the content is reviewed and tailored to fit the specific needs of the organization.
- HRCatalyst delivers the program. Program length varies from a half-day to multiple days.